In this episode I share my story (and recent updates to it) to a new audience during an informal meet and greet on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Part 2 of 2.
- When it’s important to be specific in goal setting.
- How to experience the power of Rare Faith when you suffer with depression or anxiety.
- Knowing “What’s my part?” and what Rare Faith has to do with the Passion of Christ.
- What you should know if you’re concerned about priestcraft.
- How “peace” as a feeling counts for activating second level goal achievement.
Originally recorded April 12, 2019 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- “We couldn’t pay our rent” - January 8, 2020
- “I wasn’t invited” - January 2, 2020
- Predicting Prosperity – Why your future is no secret - December 30, 2019