Successful goal achievers learn to rely on unseen help, mysterious connections, and uncanny coincidences to help them accomplish their goals. How do these events come about?
How can you activate this help in your own life? How can you know that the help is there, and what can YOU do to participate in those kinds of miracles?
In this podcast (recorded in 2014), I explain why I didn’t like Vision Boards. My feelings have evolved about them over time (I use them now for longer-term goals), but the tool I describe on the podcast continues to be a powerful asset for effective short-and long-term goal achievement.
Resources mentioned on the podcast:
Jackrabbit Factor – free at www.jackrabbitfactor.com
Hidden Treasures – free at www.hiddentreasuresbook.com
Portal To Genius – free at www.portaltogenius.com
Leslie’s Home Study Program – www.prosperthefamily.com
Free Video: The Visual Aid that Changed Everything
- How Gary and Carolyn Norris met Leslie
- Missionary Mommas story about the Mongolian Missionary
- Chunky headboard story
- Do all you can do, trust that things will work out, meet you half-way
- You don’t have to have money to get started
- Act as though
- Free video: Visual Aid that Changed Everything
- Hidden Treasures – when things go wrong – what’s the story you tell yourself about it?
- Mysterious connections, uncanny occurrences or coincidences
- Unseen help literally orchestrates all that we need
- It’s always a bigger story than we can comprehend
- Genius ideas, aka. inspiration
- Portal to Genius and Jackrabbit Factor
- Wished my bishop would call me in and say stop doing what you’re doing
- Success because of intense, unwavering belief?
- Best blog posts were the ones coaching myself through this storm – pioneer
- Believe, strongly, passionately – NO.
- How big does faith have to be? Mustard seed.
- Did the Mongolian girl doubt? Pit bull tenacious, frustrated, upset… but it happened. No room for doubt.
- It doesn’t have to be a declaration of I know this is going to happen. The key isn’t how big your belief is, it’s are you keeping doubt away.
- When you feel doubt, “It may or may not, but I choose to believe.”
- Belief is a choice.
- Dream Big, Picture what you Want – FINE!
- Resorting to an escapist mentality – thought I was doing something wrong
- I have to pretend like it’s real or I can’t feel the feelings that it would cause
- I planted a seed. There is a force, unseen help that literally orchestrates all the resources I need to accomplish my goals.
- Did I doubt? Did I check in the next day and say, “I wonder if that worked…”?
- I didn’t have anything TO DOUBT
- Hidden Treasures Class
- Portal to Genius Class
- It’s not as much about whether you believe enough, it’s are you choosing to believe? Doesn’t have to be passionate. The passion piece is important at the visualization point. That’s where the emotion matters. That’s the catalyst.
- Plant the seed and NOT DOUBT. Better way to say it: Choose to believe.
- Laws in force all the time.
- Sometimes we align without being conscious and we participate in those miracles. As we learn and practice, we can participate more.
- What happens when you’re not aligned with the laws / principles?*
- Seat belt story
- Right place at the right time with the right people.
- I love the thought that someone is watching out for me.
- The goal is in stone but the plan is in sand.
- If bad things are happening does that mean you’re not aligned? How you choose to think about what’s going on is more important than what’s going on.
- What am I supposed to think about this??
- How to think when you don’t know what to think. If you think right, everything else will work itself out.
- *When you are not aligned, you are busy but not productive.”
- What is one thing you can do, which after you do, it can ensure you will be productive: “I picture my goal again. Feel the emotion again.” Star student! Doing the Mindset Mastery program
- Prayer – how to marry this principle with prayer. Picture it while you’re praying. Be thankful for it before it’s yours!
- Pray with real intent – expectation
- Picture it. See it done. Feel it as though. Ask! That’s a prayer.
- I don’t know what I was doing before, I think it was just whining.
- Gideon, Adam
- Alignment with God’s laws.
- We think we’re telling a lie, but we’re just telling the truth in advance.
- Busy vs. Productive
- 150 presentations
- Money goals vs what the money is for
- Why are you on this planet, what is your mission to fulfill, and what is keeping you from doing it?
- Is it time consuming to do what I’m talking about – it’s exhausting!
- Mindset Mastery feedback from audience member
- What will it feel like?
- Thinking is the hardest work in the world. Most people would rather die than think. Bertrand Russell?
- People have agency and may encroach on yours. What is always your choice is how you will respond
- Victor Frankl
- Why your life needs a spec – a diagram, blueprint, details
- Online version of the Mindset Mastery course
- What do you want?
- I don’t want to make a choice that isn’t good for me.
- If you don’t have a spec, you get the default.
- I saw it in my head, but when I tried to convey to the unseen help (in India)
- Writing it down (What I wanted, how He helped)
- At the time – “I don’t use a vision board”
- Write it down just the way my heart wants to express it, even if it’s wrong.
- My secret weapon for combating overwhelm
- Box fan story – his solution was in that town all along. If you don’t have what you need, you go as far as you can go.
- Never say Whoa in a mud hole!
- Wanting Garrett to just take Jackrabbit Factor and have it, promote it. He said, no it needs a sequel.
- You can’t finish the story because you haven’t lived it yet. Brace yourself.
- Savings disappeared, credit maxed, $15K due in 2 weeks and no paycheck in sight.
- What are we going to do if we run out of money? $200 in the bank, 7 kids at home…
- Anniversary dinner – pretend that everything is ok
- Figured out in 10 years? Zoom out, dream on that.
- Live there, and everything you need will be there as you need it.
- Living one step into the darkness and having exactly what we needed as we needed it. A different kind of faith than what I had learned with JF.
- You can create anything, make all the money you want, but PTG brings in “what’s your purpose”? If you need 5 billion to fulfill your purpose. But if you don’t, then why set the goal for it? You will have sufficient. When you learn to live with sufficient, then abundance flows in a different way than before. That experience burned the fear out of us, we don’t fear like we used to. Lose almost everything to find out that you’re actually ok. It wasn’t fatal.
- Acorn story
- The solution to every problem is only an idea away.
- Your next step (do/say) will be clear when your vision is clear.
- Hidden Treasures – about the laws
- Jackrabbit Factor – helps with vision