Congratulations to Certified Mentor, Stephanie Francom!
I’m delighted for you to meet Stephanie. To help you get to know her better, I asked her a few questions:
What was your purpose for participating in Mentor Training? What did you hope to gain?
My purpose for participating in Mentor Training was:
- to solidify my own application of the principles,
- to move forward in my own dreams,
- and to develop all the necessary tools to most effectively help others to do the same.
What life challenges (that you have overcome) have made you unique?
- I have overcome 5 years of depression living in a new town.
- I have overcome the effects of my children struggling with the following: anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm, addictions, OCD, and rage.
- I have overcome my own struggles with social anxiety and obsessive worry.
- I have overcome many limiting beliefs.
- I have overcome my belief that God just wanted me to be happy where I was and to be content.
What talents or gifts do you have that make you unique?
- I am fluent in ASL.
- I enjoy writing.
- I enjoy public speaking.
- I home school my kids.
- I am talented at hosting events.
- I founded a non-profit organization to strengthen families.
- I play the piano and the organ.
- I am Montessori trained.
- I have my degree in Statesmanship, with an emphasis on Womanhood.
More about Stephanie:
Author of From the Embers: 5 Steps to Rise to Your Full Potential, and a co-author of Collective Brilliance: Spark Ideas, Build Faith and See Your Ministry in a Whole New Light, Stephanie is passionate about supporting others to live with intention and purpose. Besides becoming a Mindset Mastery Honors Graduate, she went on to become a Certified Mentor, and an enthusiastic and engaging Genius Bootcamp Facilitator.
While juggling her greatest adventure of choice: motherhood, she has become an inspirational speaker, life coach, and optimist. Experience her words of hope and encouragement at www.StephanieFrancom.com.
- Rare Faith – What happens when you’re grateful for everything - November 28, 2023
- Rare Faith – Holiday Sale up to 80% off! - November 20, 2023
- Are you excited about the Give Gratitude Giveaway? - November 13, 2023