Most romantic relationships begin with that “butterflies in the stomach I can’t live without you” feeling. This is actually a chemical reaction you feel in your body which pulls you toward the other person. This is infatuation, not love, but can move into love. In this course, you will learn the chemistry within you which contributes to these strong feelings and how that chemistry can lead you astray.
You’ll also discover the type of person you truly want and how to identify him or her.
The 24 lessons in three modules will guide you through the infatuation stage of a relationship to understanding why you were drawn to that person. You will then engage in the process to identify the type of person who is ideally suited to you.
Every relationship has ups and downs. The pain of disappointment feels very personal, yet it is part of every relationship. You will learn to navigate these difficulties and discover whether the problems are simply bumps in the road or signs of impending disaster.
You’ll finish this course with a checklist of what qualities are most important for you in a life partner. You’ll also have information on basic skills in communication, managing feelings, and identifying potential challenges in a relationship.
In this course, you’ll learn how or why:
- your chemistry impacts your experience.
- your family history is impacting your relationships.
- your self-esteem is impacting others.
- people typically disregard the qualities they want in a life partner.
- to show someone love the way they want it.
- to identify and handle the most common challenges in early relationships.
This is a 14-Week Guided Program
You will have a Zoom meeting with Dr. Cari and the group once a week. Additional program details:
- The Program consists of 3 Modules (24 Lessons)
- You’ll meet Saturdays from 10-11:30 am PT
- Starting August 19, 2023
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for this course. It’s open to anyone who desires to know more about what contributes to the success or the disaster of romantic relationships.
Your success in this course depends on your ability to put the information into action. The information is simple, but understanding the information is insufficient. It’s important to do the exercises and implement the strategies in your life.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You’ll discover why you’re attracted to certain people.
- You’ll identify family patterns which contribute to your relationships.
- You’ll discover the qualities you most want in a life partner.
- You’ll learn basic communication patterns and ways to demonstrate your love.
- You’ll discover the difference between sex, sexuality, sensuality, and the role each plays.
- You’ll learn to identify potential relationship challenges and how to handle them.
Is there a particular audience this course is geared toward?
This course is geared toward those who want to discover more about the growth of relationships and how to move into a healthy long-term relationship.
This will assist people who wonder why they choose the wrong person and help them learn how to make choices that better suit them.
- Single participants will learn the process of creating and attracting love without going on tons of dates, getting rejected, or settling.
- Find their inherited patterns in relationships.
- Understand the difference between love and chemical attraction and how to cultivate love, respect, and passion for building an eternal relationship
- An opportunity to reflect on the challenges imposed by what they didn’t know about inherited patterns
- Effective communication to move through the tough times and constant triggers
- How to recreate the relationship free from the past hurts and mistakes
- Divorcees will have an opportunity to “uncrush” the past from what they desire most in a relationship
- Recovery is key to moving forward, but how can you move forward without knowing what went wrong?
- Break from patterns that can easily be repeated