This was a live presentation captured informally at a Homeschooling Mom’s Retreat. The theme was “Seek” (from Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you”.) Powerful principles applicable to all parents, whether or not they homeschool.
In this audio, I explain:
- How to make sure your next decision is inspired
- How to be a busy mom AND entrepreneur, serving only “one Master”
The audience was a group of women seeking help in their homeschooling, but also in their own soul building and development. It’s a cheerleader session for anyone who needs a pick-me-up.
For more about this retreat, visit stgeorgehomeschoolmomretreat.wordpress.com
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- “We couldn’t pay our rent” - January 8, 2020
- “I wasn’t invited” - January 2, 2020
- Predicting Prosperity – Why your future is no secret - December 30, 2019