Having a personal coach can help you achieve your goals faster and with more confidence. Through structure, guidance, motivation, and accountability, you can experience greater focus and traction for reaching your objectives with a personal coach. Best of all, this kind of relationship stretches and challenges you in a safe environment, with someone who is interested in your success, and who can help you see the bigger picture when things become cloudy.
Coaching with Leslie or one of her certified coaches means letting someone help you create a powerful plan, and holding you accountable as you carry out that plan.
What’s your objective?
Imagine getting one-on-one support, being in regular contact through the ups and the downs with someone who has the training and experience with consciously applying the Rare Faith principles, and who is supportive, understanding, and non-judgmental of those who struggle to implement them.
Throughout the coaching relationship, we’ll work to bring out the best in you, and gently but firmly keep you on track with your objectives, values, and purpose. Imagine how it will feel to have an experienced partner in your corner, cheerleading you through your progress, your setbacks, questions, and breakthroughs!
As you work with a coach, you’ll find they have a special way of helping you discover for yourself the solutions that may otherwise elude you.
Through 24 weekly telephone or zoom appointments, you’ll discover your answers are closer that you think, you’re stronger than you know, and sometimes the obstacle in your way isn’t what you think it is.
Let a coach help you:
- Expand your thinking
- Unravel the confusion
- Face and overcome obstacles
- See truth in spite of appearances
- Get and stay laser focused for maximum results, and
- Get clarity, perspective, and awareness
How to Get Started:
- First, complete the online questionnaire (below).
- Within 2 business days, you will receive an assessment of your responses, and whether or not we feel we are a suitable fit for you in a coaching relationship, as well as current space information or date of anticipated openings.
- We may also have some follow-up questions for you, to which you can respond via email.
- If it is determined that you would be a good fit for our coaching program, and if there is an opening, you will be invited to select your appointment times and pay the program fee.
Personal Coaching is a 6-month commitment, space is limited.
This is a non-refundable investment. If your application is approved, your program will commence with weekly 45-minute phone or zoom calls for 24 weeks.
Graduation from the Mindset Mastery program prior to coaching is recommended to amplify our effectiveness, and so you can hit the ground running. Click here to learn more about the Mindset Mastery Program.