Mindset Quotient Test Full Analysis PRO
The Mindset Quotient (TM) Test Full Analysis provides a measure of a person’s knowledge, understanding, and skill in living according to time-tested success principles. It takes the Basic Score (provided at no charge here), and adds a thorough assessment based on the multiple choice answers, as well as the free response answers. It is processed manually by an analyst who reviews the test and provides detailed feedback. The full analysis also takes into consideration answer response combinations, and provides insight into common reasons for those response combinations.
This full analysis service is brought to you by Rare Faith Publishing and Thoughts Alive LLC.
Save Time and Energy:
Vetting candidates for positions in organizations can be a tedious and expensive process, as companies work to identify qualified individuals for leadership or other positions. With the Mindset Quotient Test, employers, team leaders, researchers, and other institutions can now evaluate key mindset traits in candidates with little to no expense.
Mindset Assessment Tool for your Prospects
Allow the Mindset Quotient test help you quickly identify (sometimes costly) things about your candidates that can otherwise take months or years to discover. This tool can help you do your job better, faster, and more economically.
Gap Analysis for your Existing Organization
It can also serve as a powerful gap analysis tool for assessing mindset traits in your existing organization, to the end that you can more effectively address those gaps and achieve your company goals.
How to Administer:
Your candidates can take the test onsite in the workplace while being supervised, by your giving them access to www.MindsetQuotientTest.com (FREE!) Alternatively, you can instruct them to take the test from home, and submit their PDF certificate to you upon completion. A private-label version of this test will be available soon.
Basic Evaluation vs. Full Evaluation:
There are currently two evaluations available:
- The Basic Evaluation is available at MindsetQuotientTest.com at no charge. It provides your candidates a simple percentage with an automatically generated assessment based on averages. The certificate of completion is sent to their email address and contains their name, date, and score.
- The Full Evaluation is available for a fee. It provides the same number score and assessment as the Basic Evaluation, but it also takes the essay questions into consideration, and analyzes answer pairs that reveal mindset traits with more accuracy.
Who Pays for the Full Evaluation?
You may require your candidates to pay the Full Evaluation fee (offered to them directly at the end of their test) and provide you with a copy of their certificate, or you may offer to reimburse them when they submit their certificate to you.
Option for Intent:
If you send your candidates to take the test independently, let them know which “Option for Intent” you require. Instruct them to take it in whichever one of the following three ways is most suitable for your purposes:
- CURRENT thoughts and feelings – This option is useful for assessing current mindset and attitude, however, some candidates may attempt to fake this option. Faked responses are usually detectable and may be identified during the Full Evaluation, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Thoughts and feelings of the PAST – This option is useful for measuring a candidate’s progress. This option is best utilized when paired with one of the other two Options for Intent.
- Presumed IDEAL thoughts and feelings – This is possibly the most useful option for measuring a person’s knowledge about personal or business success principles. While the person may not currently be living all the principles of which they are aware, it can sometimes be a good indicator of where they are headed.
Are you Ready?
To purchase the Full Evaluation PRO, add it to your cart from this page.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact us here.
What is The Mindset Quotient Test?
The Mindset Quotient Test provides a measure of a person’s knowledge, understanding, and skill in living according to time-tested success principles. Its development is based on 20+ years of research and study in the fields of personal and business development, and was created by the Institute for Personal and Business Development, of which Leslie Householder’s company Thoughts Alive LLC, DBA Rare Faith is a sponsor.
What is a Full Analysis?
The Full Analysis takes the Basic Score (provided at no charge), and adds a thorough assessment based on the multiple choice answers, as well as the free response answers. It is processed manually by an analyst who reviews the test and provides detailed feedback. The full analysis also takes into consideration answer response combinations, and provides insight into common reasons for those response combinations.
Full Analysis Pro
How long does it take?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your full analysis to be processed. The results will be delivered via email. If you need your results sooner, you may have them expedited for an additional fee. Expedited analyses can be expected within 4 business days.
The full analysis is not a substitute for professional diagnosis or treatment of any psychological condition. This service is not intended for users under age 18. By proceeding, you indicate that you understand and accept these terms.