This morning after I meditated I began to pray and this is what happened. I felt the Lord was telling me to just listen to His promptings and write. So this is what I wrote, and it is a springboard for the ideas I will put into words and action:
– I coach Divine Law
– Write the Book of God’s laws
– Divine Law Book for Your Miracle Zone
– Use all inspired writings: Bible, Book of Mormon, Torah, Tanach, Buddha Confucius, Mohammed, inspired women’s and men’s writings. Learn the language of other spiritual voices so that you can preach the Gospel to the world.
– Divine laws exist throughout the world
– God has given us a handbook/ rule book/ book of laws for Parenting, Business, Relationships with His laws.
– Personal Development is the application of Divine Law in achieving your best self
– Other names by which the laws are known: search and identify them
– Identify what you want and test it: find out what laws take you there; live into it.
– If you’re not getting answers you’re asking the wrong questions.
– You’ve been riding a hamster wheel.
– Thoreau: For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one hacking at the root.
– Insanity: same thing over and over, expecting different results
Share the laws you have discovered. What is the law, or principle, behind what you want to accomplish?
For more on this topic, read Hidden Treasures: Heaven’s Astonishing Help with Your Money Matters (free).